Terms and Conditions
Bud Light Boxheads Giveaway (the “Promotion”)
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
- This Promotion is open to all residents of England aged 25+, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- No purchase is necessary, but you will need internet access and an active and public Twitter account to be eligible to win the Promotion. If you do not have a Twitter account you will need to create one using an active email address.
- In order to be eligible to receive a gift, you will need to have (i) followed @budlightuk on Twitter and (ii) Liked the post and (iii) tagged a user in the comments on the tweet (the "Relevant Post"). And, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, the Relevant Post must not:
- contain any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter its brands or any brand partner;
- include trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by you or used without the rights owner's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- defame, misrepresent, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
- promote any political agenda;
- feature anyone who is and looks, in the opinion of the Promoter, under 25 years of age;
- show alcohol being handled or served irresponsibly;
- show any third party brands (on participant’s clothing or otherwise) or products;
- show anything which links alcohol with activities or locations in which drinking would be unsafe/unwise;
- make any implication that alcohol bestows sexual success on the drinker;
- show any offensive tattoos;
- make any implication that alcohol has therapeutic or relaxing properties;
- feature gambling or allusion to gambling;
- feature any content that alludes to creating success through drinking alcohol;
- feature any content that is directed at or may appeal to people under the age of 18; and
- be or appears to be socially irresponsible and imply or encourage excessive drinking.
- Anyone featured in the Relevant Post must also be aged 25+.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information. Please note that while you should enjoy the benefits of the Promotion, we believe in responsible consumption of our products and remind you that the Gift is designed and encouraged to be shared with others.
- The Promotion opens at 16:00 on 30th May 2021 and shall continue until 23:00 on the 6th June 2021(the "Promotional Period"). The Promoter reserves the right to increase the number of available Gifts and therefore extend the Promotional Period at its discretion.
- 50 packs of Bud Light Bud Light Lager Beer 12 x 300 ml Bottle 3.5 Percent ABV (the "Gift"). One Gift per winner. Gifts available during the Promotional Period.
Winner Selection, Notification and Delivery of Gift
- Winners will be chosen at random based on entrants who have successfully fulfilled the entry requirements.
- Gifts will then be delivered to winners.
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners. However, if a winner does not respond within 1 month of the Promoter's Direct Message the Gift will be forfeited.
- Winners shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (the "Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the Winner's Relevant Post, including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- The Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Gift is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another gift for it, of equal or greater value.
- Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Gift in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Gift has been awarded.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond its control make this necessary, but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please drink responsibly.
©2020 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved