Ad Dawādimī Terms and Conditions
Bud Light June Instagram Promotion (the “Promotion”)
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
- The Promotion is open to all residents of England aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- No purchase is necessary, but you will need internet access and an active and public Instagram account.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- The Promotion opens at 09:00 BST on 24 June 2021 and closes at 11:00 BST on 28 June 2021 (the "Promotional Period").
- To enter, you will need to
- follow @budlightuk on Instagram;
- like the promotional post; and
- tag a user in the comments on the tweet (the "Relevant Post").
- Also, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, the Relevant Post must not:
- contain any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter its brands or any brand partner;
- include trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by you or used without the rights owner's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- defame, misrepresent, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
- promote any political agenda;
- feature anyone who is and looks, in the opinion of the Promoter, under 25 years of age;
- show alcohol being handled or served irresponsibly;
- show any third party brands (on participant’s clothing or otherwise) or products;
- show anything which links alcohol with activities or locations in which drinking would be unsafe/unwise;
- make any implication that alcohol bestows sexual success on the drinker;
- show any offensive tattoos;
- make any implication that alcohol has therapeutic or relaxing properties;
- feature gambling or allusion to gambling;
- feature any content that alludes to creating success through drinking alcohol;
- feature any content that is directed at or may appeal to people under the age of 18; and
- be or appears to be socially irresponsible and imply or encourage excessive drinking.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries that do not comply with the above.
- By entering the Promotion, you release Instagram from any liability. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. The Promotion is subject to the social network’s terms of services which can be found at: .
- 50 winners will each win 1 x 10 pack of 440mL Bud Light cans (the “Prize”).
Winner Selection and Notification:
- Winner Selection: Prize Draw: winners will be randomly selected, by a computer process that produces verifiably random results, from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period.
- Winner Notification: Prize Draw: The winners will be contacted via their Instagram Account used for entry immediately after the Prize Draw Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 4 days of the draw. In the event that a winner does not respond within 4 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their first initial, surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the first initial, surname and county of residence of the winners. The winners may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
Delivery of the Prize:
- The Prize shall be delivered to the Entrant as soon reasonably possible, but no later than 3 weeks after an Entrant has entered the Promotion and won a Prize. Delivery of the Prize is subject to government social distancing restrictions and other COVID-19 related delays, and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
- Winners shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (the "Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the Winner's post, including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond its control make this necessary, but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.Please drink responsibly. ©2021 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved